Thursday, January 27, 2011

ignoring the alarm

Why do I always dream of you? Same odd situation and people around us but the journey more exciting and lasted longer. They say we dream of the impossible. Why dream if it makes you long for the unattainable? We can't control our subconscious, so it seems. Nah, it's absolutely true.

Oddly, it's something I've never really wished for, hoped for in real life. Yet when it suddenly appears when you're asleep..

And dreams become a part of you, a part of your life. Yet they never ever do come true. I would call it mentally torturous.

------

Met up with old friends yesterday. Was there silence in non-silence? Nice that we're still meeting up anyway, it's been quite long afterall. People take a while to warm up to each other, I believe, so a few more meetings and we're fine. We watched 'hereafter', which I liked (along with the soundtrack). Movie marathon before they hear the buzzing razor blades close to their ears.

We always recall the old times when we're with people from the past. We only know each others' old selves. Sometimes, it's nice to have a fresh start and talk about the future instead, and to meet new people you know nothing about.

------

I got Regina Spektor's "LIVE IN LONDON" album yesterday.
Comes with a dvd too so I'm glad, gonna watch it soon!



Live performances are always good!

No comments: